Disney Junior Fangtastic February Live Chat with Vampirina! | Vampirina | Disney Junior - onepiece mens

Monday, March 11, 2019

Disney Junior Fangtastic February Live Chat with Vampirina! | Vampirina | Disney Junior

  1. Adriana Montes Gutierrez: happy valetines day
  2. Brittany Babb: Who's you're Valentine Demi?
  3. Melissa Lara: Melissa Lara from harlingen texas
  4. Kayla Youngblood: 👍❤😍😍😍😍😗😙😚😅 - from Bella
  5. Kayla Youngblood: Arabella Merced , california!!
  6. sugarushracerben aj: 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 your the best vampirina sorry im late but happy valentimes day :love ben chidley:
  7. Z Gacha: Zaria from Oak Park
  8. Penelope Shook: favrite coler
  9. Adriana Montes Gutierrez: Happy cool times day vee and demy
  10. Kajh fzyhsj: Hello
  11. Alexa Perez: I lové you i am Alexa 😍❤
  12. Maria Medrano: Hi vamperia we love your show I'm Jacob from Los Angeles and I never miss an episode of vamperina ☺️❤
  13. Arvine Fareed: What is frozen yoghurt
  14. anthonyinaz: 78986
  15. Zion Brown: 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
  16. ROBLOXGAMER Ft: Kensley
  17. Aubrey Noelle: Ilovevampirina
  18. mBk -0613: Brooklynn from Florence sc
  19. Kayla Youngblood: 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  20. Jonathan Martinez: Give a shout out to my 10 month old daughter jaylan Martinez
  21. Maricia Owens: Austin from Georgia
  22. Zunair Khan: Zunair from Australia
  23. susan jones: From ky
  24. parisa317: My name is Sepanta I was born in canada
  25. Nida Penar: Z 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
  26. scoty Cool: Hi vee im dave from pensilvania
  27. Penelope Shook: happy valintimes day
  28. Nida Penar: 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
  29. Zunair Khan: vampirina i really love watching vampirina because it makes me smile
  30. Alexa Perez: He y vampirina i am Alexa
  31. Shirley Rudd: We love you guys 💜🧡💜❤💚💛💜💛
  32. gjulian567 mobile gaming: Esthefani USE
  33. Markia Harrell: MARKIA
  34. alisha Waller: Hi vampirina and how u?
  35. susan jones: Hi I’m lillie
  36. Migs Alv: Say bod and li
  37. Naomi Karsudjono: You vefer ever see my chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  38. ROBLOXGAMER Ft: From Irvington
  39. Lakeyisha Peyton: Kayden I live in Maryland
  40. Melissa Lara: Happy Valentine's day vampirina and demi love u guys
  41. Sky cookie: I like your live CHAT
  42. Penelope Shook: penelope shook from tulare ca
  43. Arvine Fareed: 😀😀😀😆😀😀
  44. Josh K: Vampirina the Kremer Family loves you!
  45. Zunair Khan: are there going to be speacial episodes of vampirina
  46. Melissa Lara: Melissa Lara from harlingen texas
  47. Wendy Alonso: I love you vampire
  48. Butch Latham: +Kayla Youngblood nicely maintained
  49. Lakeyisha Peyton: 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿
  50. øøfprincess missy vlogs: I came right away and it says streamed 65 minutes ago what's the matter?
  51. Kayla Youngblood: My mommy and I go to dinner together and make a yummy dessert together love Bella #VamperinaLIVE
  52. anthonyinaz: Hi Vee
  53. JAMES WILSON: 😺😺😺😺😺😺
  54. Toxic June09108: Katelyn
  55. Disney Junior: The Vampirina live chat function is intended for parents/guardians and their kids, as well as fans over the age of 13.
  56. kenneth blevins: Because it love eclipses
  57. Aubrey Noelle: 👍🏻
  58. Lakeyisha Peyton: Hi Vamparina and Demi it’s Kayden from Maryland I’m 2 hiii 👋🏿👋🏿👋🏿❤️❤️❤️❤️
  59. Casey Schafer: Hi vee its hannah
  60. BELINDA SHAUN: Lloyd from Kenya
  61. Lisa Mitchell: I was Vampirina for Halloween and I am a huge fan of you love Amanda
  62. Oluyomi Folasele: My name is praise folaselw from nigeria
  63. Debra Mervine: Can you eat human food
  64. Magical 9464 Cartoon Film and Creative: Wait it Live Chat is already over I thought it start 7:30 aw man I miss again well I did put some chat I hope VEE and DEMI got my chat. I am Justin Ying from Anaheim California biggest fan #VampirinaLive that is lovely music video one my favorite well at least I get to meet VEE at Disney California Adventure
  65. Rich Wall: Happy Ghoulentines Day Vampirina! Love, Elsa Kay
  66. anjely5: Grace California
  67. Kendra Thompson: Kenady
  68. Zunair Khan: vampirina is there going to be a season 2 of vampirina.
  69. anthonyinaz: Hi. Vee
  70. anthonyinaz: Hi. Vee
  71. Sara Ansari: Hi
  72. Sara Ansari: Please say my name once
  73. Rodrigo Lagunas: Hello and hi everyone
  74. Tucker Hawkey: Mickey Mouse was on the Vampirina live chat?
  75. Josh K: We’re waiting for the scare bnb
  76. jose elias: Vee
  77. Carrie Turner: Can you please come over today
  78. Zunair Khan: have a bootiful holiday vee i love watching your show
  79. Callum Beckey Gaming Channel: 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  80. Josh K: Thank you to whoever liked my comment I got home late from work and saw this in my notifications thought it was live but wasn’t and my son Noah 2yrs loves vamparina an got excited for the 👍
  81. Jarolaw Pyszka: Hi
  82. Penelope Shook: i love the show and i am excited
  83. Alex Patterson: Aiden and Lexie
  84. mBk -0613: Hey I’m brooklynn
  85. Jonathan Martinez: Wheres the chat im on this for my daughter
  86. Adriana Montes Gutierrez: happy valentines day vee and demy
  87. Kayla Youngblood: 😚😚😙😙😗😍 momma and me LOVE watching you👍👍👍👍👍
  88. Nihjah Dozier: Ja'kai
  89. Kayla Youngblood: Bella from california
  90. Zunair Khan: vee i hope you have a bootiful day
  91. anthonyinaz: Hi. Vee
  92. Zunair Khan: from Australia
  93. Lakeyisha Peyton: 💕💕💕💕
  94. Adriana Montes Gutierrez: what is autumn
  95. JAMES WILSON: 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
  96. Toxic June09108: Katelyn Decatur
  97. Kayla Youngblood: Happy valentines and goulentines day !! LoVe Bella ❤❤❤ #VamperinaLive
  98. Kayla Youngblood: Bella from Merced
  99. Adrianna Navarrete: Hello serenity
  100. Lee Goat: 👍💙
  101. abeeha konain: hi how r u
  102. Karlee Farace: I’m karlee England
  103. Kayla Youngblood: Arabella from Merced
  104. Brittany Babb: Shailene from Texas
  105. Enzo’s Modern Life: Enzo from Indiana
  106. Debra Mervine: Hi vamprina
  107. Nida Penar: 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😘💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
  108. Josh Becker: Easton from Pennsylvania
  109. Melissa Lara: Vampirina and demi can to say hello to my mommy velia Lara
  110. MARCIA CHAN: Jovanni
  111. Melissa Lara: Melissa Lara wants to wish vampirina and demi ghoulentines day
  112. CandyCadet 213: Don't Deleted This Video I Like Very Much 2:46 2:47 2:48 She Said My Name Yay!!!!!!! And She Said Love Me Wow!
  113. Alberto Salgado: 🚹
  114. yogesh limbu: Hi
  115. Josh K: ❤️
  116. Debra Mervine: Mayla akron ohio
  117. Kamie Virrey: The Carnero Family is Batty over you.💝
  118. Ciara Odw: Hi vee
  119. Melissa Lara: Vampirina this is Melissa Lara I from harlingen texas sunny and warm and vampirina and demi I wood like to meet u and demi and your mommy and your daddy ok
  120. Zion Brown: Vampirina is for kids live us.
  121. spazypanda2021: Hi vampirina I'm gwen from Illinois I have point teeth just like you
  122. kim Middleton: Hi. I'm Miracle from Alabama.
  123. Get-Involved: My name is Jordan
  124. Joshua Noel: joshua miami
  125. Melissa Lara: Hello vampirina and demi this is Melissa Lara and I am a little fan and vampirina and demi u guys are my favorite disney cartoon ok.
  126. Ciara Odw: Ciara Boston
  127. alissa Scott: I'm Alissa from Georgia
  128. Mandy Toso: Hi 👍❤💖💙 I watch Valentine's movies how old are you ?
  129. Nida Penar: We celebrate Valentines with pretty hearts chocolate is a Basey but to say this today i’m excited to tell you that it’s happening on10 Family day
  130. Melissa Lara: Vampirina my name is Melissa Lara and I watch disney junior everyday ok
  131. kenneth blevins: She did not say my name? Oh man
  132. anthonyinaz: Yea
  133. Afiqtaxi75 Abdullah: My name is faridah i from malaysia
  134. Zunair Khan: vampirina i am so excited to meet you.
  135. Ryann McCoshen: Ryann st. Albert
  136. Dakota Aldaco: Out of all of your friends who is your most favorite friend Vampirina?
  137. barbara short: I'm Elizabeth and I am in kcmo
  138. barbara short: At my school we have a big party with candy and treats
  139. BELINDA SHAUN: Hi Vamp...my kids name is Lloyd from Kenya
  140. JAMES WILSON: james i’m from wisconsin
  141. JuicyHotz Gaming: Why count down from 15?
  142. Aubrey Noelle: Aubrey
  143. Josh K: Can you say hi to my son Noah from Arizona
  144. Sky cookie: 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💕💕💕💕💕
  145. anthonyinaz: Isaac
  146. Zunair Khan: your a spooktastic friend
  147. anthonyinaz: Isaac
  148. Kayla Youngblood: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LOVE ARABELLA #VamperinaLIVE
  149. anjely5: Grace West Covina
  150. Oluyomi Folasele: Hi
  151. Kimberly Arias: Kimberly
  152. grabriela contreras: Hello
  153. Z Gacha: Hey have a question why did you move to Pennsylvania
  154. dawn brooks: Knight from Michigan
  155. Evan Rapp: Hey 👋🏼, Vee. Hello 👋🏼, My Name Is Evan.
  156. joel gerson: Hi I'm Joel from Georgia
  157. Zunair Khan: i loved the music video
  158. Robert Bergum: Hi I’m from Taylor, Michigan
  159. Zion Brown: ❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜
  160. aisha mohsin hamza and amielia: I love vamprina
  161. Sky cookie: im SKLEiGH ROCK
  162. Rizwan Ullah: Hi !!!
  163. Arvine Fareed: Who are the parents and guardians
  164. Evelyn Rubio: I'm Evelyn and I live in Pittsburg,CA
  165. Sherri Clarke: Chenaura from Shelton Washington
  166. CloudCat1823: I CANT SEE THE CHAT! Halppp
  167. Lakeyisha Peyton: Happy Valentines Day Kayden love mommy 💕💕💕
  168. anthonyinaz: Hi. Vee
  169. anthonyinaz: Me. Too
  170. jose elias: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘
  171. Kajh fzyhsj: Hi im david
  172. Bebel Pace: #vampirinaLIVE AGATHA colombo Brazil
  173. anthonyinaz: 😢😢
  174. Jillian Barton: Mackenzie from. Transylvania
  175. Shirley Rudd: What ur favorite song
  176. Arvine Fareed: I wish a valentine
  177. Penelope Shook: cards
  178. Cherrill Sherrill: Cherrill
  179. Sky cookie: 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💚💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓💓💓💔💔💔💔💔💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗💗💘💘💘💘💘💘💝💝💝💝💝💞💞💞💞💞💟💟💟💟💟
  180. anthonyinaz: Vee
  181. Doris Smith: How are you're old friends
  182. Vivian Mendoza: ViviaanMendoa
  183. kenneth blevins: Are there going to be vampirina episodes on a lunar eclipse?
  184. Zunair Khan: my name is zunair khan
  185. Josh K: Hi
  186. Zulma Martinez: Hi
  187. ashley baker: Hi from Khloee i am 3 and love vampirina
  188. barbara short: lizzie
  189. Josh K: I don’t think we’re watching live feed
  190. Zoe Lollipop: hello I'm zoe
  191. brandon heranadez: Hi
  192. barbara short: what are your favorite songs and what is your favorite game!
  193. Kayla Youngblood: HEELLOOO VAMPERINA!!! Momma and me ( Arabella) Are waiting to watch you !!! I love you !!!
  194. Kayla Youngblood: 👍👍👍👍❤❤❤❤❤
  195. Rebecca Adkins: 😘
  196. Zunair Khan: vampirina happy valantines day i hope there going to be more episodes of vampirina coming soon.
  197. Zunair Khan: christmas day
  198. Robert Bergum: Help can’t see the comments
  199. Marleen Mark: How are you guys
  200. barbara short: I LOVE all of you v and demey both of you make me feel so happy
  201. anthonyinaz: Hi
  202. Zion Brown: 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
  203. Z Gacha: I love you Vee
  204. H Singh: Hannah
  205. Alejandra De La Cruz: Iove it
  206. asha handulleh: From la my name is mia
  207. JTF on YT - Second channel: hi i'm jepoy guinanao from the philippines. 26 yrs old i love this show. i will chat again okay.
  208. Adriana Montes Gutierrez: Yes
  209. Alexa Perez: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  210. joel gerson: Hi I'm Joel
  211. Zunair Khan: bye vampirina it was nice to meet you
  212. anthonyinaz: Hi
  213. Kimberly Arias: You are the best
  214. Sky cookie: +Shirley Rudd Should V intro
  215. Mary Nyachaeh: My name is Rita from Nairobi🤗
  216. Genevieve Goings: This is brilliant
  217. Peri Cottam: Hello from baby Alyssa from England!💗
  218. ashley baker: Khloee from Tennessee
  219. Zunair Khan: tell me a scary story
  220. Cleinha Santiago: Gostaria de saber, porquê que nao passa a turma do Dino Aventuras no final de semana no canal Disney junior . O meu filho fica pedindo pra assistir eu mando ele colocar no celular mas ele gosta muito de curtir os desenhos pela Tv
  221. jose elias: Can you come to my home today
  222. Lars Haahr Schmidt: Zz
  223. Zunair Khan: what do you like vampirina
  224. Sky cookie: 😘👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  225. Zunair Khan: happy vee day
  226. Jamia Brumback-lewis: I love vampirina.
  227. Gek Swan Neo哦: Clarence is typing and i am from singapore
  228. Marleen Mark: Are you real
  229. Casey Schafer: My daughters first name is hannah
  230. Erica Williams: This is genius! This would be awesome for a few Disney Junior! My daughter loves this!
  231. Josh Becker: Milly from Pennsylvania
  232. Naomi Karsudjono: I'm baby from banjar baru in indonesia
  233. Marleen Mark: Hi
  234. Kamie Virrey: Presley from meniffee ca
  235. Alberto Salgado: 🇺🇸💜
  236. Tanna Hayes and Angel Hayes Hayes: I'm Angel
  237. Zunair Khan: roses are red voilets are blue vee is really sweet and demi is too
  238. alisha Waller: My name is Alisha and from va. How u?
  239. Zeke Bethel: How do change
  240. anthonyinaz: Hi. I’m. Isaac
  241. Nida Penar: Do you have other friends aside from poppy and Bridget
  242. djrusske, junior seau, vampire the masquerade, liver, fangtastic friends, vampirina birthday, fangtastic 5k course, fangtastic friends set, disney junior tv guide, disney movie club, , disney jr songs, fangtastic 5k route, vampire diaries season 9, djr imports, vampire anime, veep season 7, live chat verizon, disney jr dance party nj, disney junior singapore, liveleak, disney junior wiki, junior college, disney jr musicals, fangtastic haribo, veer, vampirina song, live chat website, junior samples, vampire facial, vampirina backpack, veera bhoga vasantha rayalu, vampire bat, dj rich blame, live chat jobs, djr188z, fangtastic 5k results, junior soprano, fangtastic cake baskin robbins, live 5 news, disney jr schedule, vampirina van, disney cruise, disney junior birthday song, disney movie rewards, junior guzman, veeva, djr400, junior mafia, vampire rdr2, djr smith, live chat typing test, live chat support, veena malik, disney junior asia, vampirina party ideas, disney junior schedule, disney jr magazine, vampire movies, disney junior streaming, fangtastic 5k medal, fangtastic 5k, live pd, liver cancer, disney junior cartoons, live chat spectrum, djr186, vampirina shoes, vampire names, junior dos santos, liver pain, junior dresses, djrum, disney characters, fangtastic hair, fangtastic fortitude, veet sensitive precision, live chat amazon, djrum seven lies, live chat madewell, disney cruises 2019, live radar, vampire hunter d, liverpool schedule, veet wax strips, junior bridesmaid dresses, disney jr on fios, disney junior birthday book singapore, disney jr toys, djrum portrait with firewood, livewave antenna scam, veere di wedding full movie, vampire academy, live nation, vampirina toys, vampirina coloring pages, disney jr dance party, veerappan, veeno, disney jr characters, disney jr old shows, disney channel, disney junior birthday book december 2018, djr roof trusses, vampire diaries, live sub count, junior galette, vampirina cake, lively, live chat software, veeam, disney junior singapore schedule, djr183z, live music near me, vampirina doll, junior brown, disney jr youtube, disney jr play and dine, vampire slayer osrs, vampire weekend, vampirina clothes, veera, live chat att, disney jr tv shows, djr removals, disney junior shows 2000s, vampirina costume, vampirina cast, vampirina ballerina, disney jr holiday dvd, disney junior show, disneyland, disney junior uk schedule, live chat room, disney junior magazine, disney princess, veet, fangtastic february, live aid, vampirina house, disney store, live aid queen, junior scholastic, junior achievement, veet for men, disney world, disney junior website, disney junior birthday, vampire diaries cast, juniors menu, liver disease, veep, liverpool, http://disneyjr.com, very, djr186z, disneyland hours, disney jr coloring pages, vampirina games, veela, disney jr cartoons, livegrades, vampirina characters, disney games, disney jr games, live chat with strangers, djr car sales, disney jr nursery rhymes, vampirina birthday cake, live chat with doctor, live chat online, live chat login, juniors clothing, djrum discogs, fangtastic ms wiz, vampire weekend tour, veeraswamy, junior league, disney vacation club, live wallpaper, vampirina full episodes, live chat playstation, live chat usps, vampire knight, live chat groupon, disney junior games, disney streaming service, disney junior play app, disney jr streaming, juniors cheesecake, veere di wedding, veer zaara, junior high, vampire squid, djr185z, junior mints, disney stock, djr360zk, disneyland tickets, disney springs, junior library guild, live chat app, disney movies, vampire weekend new album, livescore, vampire in brooklyn, fangtastic 5k 2018 results, vampirina lyrics, vampire deer, djr electrical, disney on ice, disney junior starhub, live chat apple, djr187z, disney world tickets

Fangtastic February Live Chat with Vampirina! | Vampirina | Disney Junior

1,098 Likes1,098 Dislikes
95,600 views views3,517,782 followers
Entertainment Upload TimeStreamed live on 8 Feb 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment